Wholesale Terms & Conditions
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- The most current price list supersedes any previous pricing or price lists.
- Dimensions are approximate and sizes or colors may vary slightly due to the characteristics of handmade products.
First Time Buyer
- A $500 minimum for opening orders, subject to product line. A 6 piece minimum is required of gold designs.
- First time orders and/or orders placed at a show are preliminary only and subject to final approval by Vinosus™ LLC.
- Vinosus™ LLC authorization and/or a customer information sheet needs to be completed to be able to authorize and confirm initial orders.
- Vinosus™ LLC reserves the right to cancel the proposed order within 6 weeks of the discussed delivery date.
- Order payment due upon shipment. Checks must be deposited and cleared prior to shipment.
- Reorder minimum $250.
- Net 30 terms extended to existing accounts after credit approval.
- Orders will only be shipped to accounts that do not have a balance due. Subsequent orders to be shipped COD or held until balance is paid. Balance includes net 30 invoices that have yet to come due.
- The late fee is $30 per month, regardless of invoice amount. Late fees will be applied to delinquent accounts following a seven day grace period.
- Net 30 status may be revoked from customers who have a chronic slow payment history. These accounts will revert back to proforma, credit card or COD terms.
- Consecutive orders will be considered on a case by case basis.
Care Cards & Earring Display/Care Cards
- It is IMPERATIVE that each customer is given a care card.
- We have included a space for you to include your gallery name to promote future sales.
- Vinosus contact information and web address are not listed.
- General care instructions included. Proper care of Vinosus™ LLC Jewelry will greatly increase its life span and your customer's satisfaction.
- 3 - 4 week fulfillment time for orders and reorders requested ASAP. Shipments usually occur sooner than 3-4 weeks. If you require a faster delivery time than the promised ship date on order confirmation, a rush charge of 20% will apply. This delivery time does not apply to orders placed at shows.
- A rush charge of 20% will be added to orders that require an interruption of our production calendar.
- Some substitutions may be made or items may be backordered and shipped upon availability.
- Any items that are missing from a shipment and appear on the invoice must be reported within 5 days of receipt of order. At that time we will re-ship missing items. If we have not been previously notified of missing items, customer is liable for amount due stated on invoice.
- Any items that are broken or defective as a result of a manufacturer defect must be reported within 5 days of receipt of order. Contact us immediately and we will discuss how to ship the product back to us so that we may assess the damage and fix the defective item.
- Any cancellations must be submitted in writing within 14 days of the order delivery date, and are subject to a restocking fee of 25%.
- Keeping your Vinosus™ LLC Jewelry stock fresh is important for sales. We will happily exchange and update your stock at a rate of 2 to 1. This means ($200) returned must be accompanied by a new order for ($400) or more.
- If requested, we will drop ship repairs directly to customers for free.
- Special orders and custom combinations are not returnable, exchangeable or refundable.
- We will drop ship individual items or special orders for a handling charge of $2 plus flat shipping rate.
- Vinosus™ LLC Jewelry works free of exclusivity commitments.
- It is our policy to work with each client to ensure that we are in agreement about any potential overlapping territory issues.
- Visa or Mastercard will be charged upon shipment, unless Net 30 terms apply. A 2.5% convenience fee applies to all credit card payments.
- Checks for first time orders must be deposited and cleared prior to shipping order.
- If your check is dishonored, you hereby agree to remit payment again for the amount of the check, plus a $40 NSF check fee.
Shipping & Handling
- UPS Ground insured, unless otherwise specified. Fees usually range from $10-$40 depending on weight, insurance and expediency.
- Returned items must be in re-sellable condition only and we reserve the right to refuse any items that do not meet this requirement.
- Returned items will not be credited to current or past invoices or outstanding balances.
- All claims for returned goods or adjustments must be made within 5 days of receipt of order.
- No returns allowed without authorization.
- Non-authorized returns will be charged a 40% restocking fee, plus shipping and handling charges.